Saturday, July 19, 2014

Breakfast bonus! Inspiration from cherry season. What do you make for breakfast with cherries?

I love to make waffles. I am working on a side project that has me in the kitchen testing new waffle ideas. 
This morning my inspiration was cherries! I posted the recipe on my recipe site, click here for a protein packed, no sugar added, quick and healthy breakfast option! 



Join us for our Back to School jam 
packed blog extravaganza all throughout August! 

Brandi@ABCDEatRight.com

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a blog. It has some really great information. As a parent I try and make sure that my son doesn't have meals with lots of sugar because I read on several websites that foods with lots of sugar can stunt a child's growth. I visited a website called www.howtomakeyougrowtallercom.com and I got information that eating the right food can help with height growth. Your has very insightful recipes that I'm gonna make for my 6 year old son. Anyway, thanks for the lovely blog

    ReplyDelete